Frequently Asked Questions
Buy Now, Pay Later!
Klarna is a payment method that allows you to buy items and pay within 30 days after placing the order. With this option to Pay Later, we want to give a friendly reminder to please spend responsibly.
You must meet the following requirements to use Klarna:
- 18+ years in age.
- A billing and shipping address registered in the UK.
Please note Klarna will perform soft credit searches upon application to determine if you are eligible for the payment method. Don't sweat. These soft searches will not affect your credit file (even if your payment is not on time). They are only visible to Klarna and you!
Anytime you are placing an order in GBP on our UK website (excluding gift cards and vouchers).
There is no minimum required so go ahead, add those Blendz to your cart and check out.
When you are done adding items to your cart, follow these quick steps:
- Head to checkout.
- Under payment type, click 'change' and then select 'Add New Pay Method.'
- Enter your card information and billing address.
- Confirm your date of birth (Friendly Reminder: Users are required to be over the age of 18).
- Click 'Place Order.'
- Celebrate! Your Blenders will soon be on their way.
Within 2 days of placing your order, Klarna will send you an email with instructions.
After placing your order, you will have 30 days to complete your payment. There is no extra cost for payments using a credit or debit card.
2 days prior to your payment being due, you will receive an email reminder. You will also receive friendly email reminders throughout the 30 days.
If a payment is not received by the due date, Klarna will respond in the following ways:
- Payment Not Paid on Time: Klarna may not allow access to use this as a payment option for future purchases.
- Payment Late: Over several months, Klarna will reach out to arrange a payment of the outstanding balance. If you have not paid after several months, Klarna may use a debt collection agency to collect this payment.
We listed the following reasons on what may be causing you trouble and tips to help.
- Application Rejection: Klarna may have rejected your application. We recommend entering a different type of payment or placing a smaller order.
- Shipping Address: If this is your first time using Klarna and your shipping address is different than your billing address, your payment may be declined.
- Billing Address: Klarna may not have been able to confirm your order due to the provided billing address. We recommend double checking that your billing address is the same address that is registered to your payment method.
- Outstanding Payments: Klarna may not allow access if you have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. We recommend completing the outstanding payments, waiting 24 hours and trying to use Pay Later with Klarna again.
- Missing Information: Klarna has required fields upon checkout. You may have missed one of these fields. For example, your Date of Birth.
Klarna is an independent payment provider and Blenders Eyewear has no influence in Klarna's decision to accept or decline your payment.
If you would like to know more about Pay Later with Klarna, please visit their site www.klarna.com.